Following your feedback, we made some key changes to the way our online systems are signposted and accessed to make things easier for you.
Here’s what’s new:
- Login options are now simplified from 4 to 3 with the launch of e-Docs Store within the Broker Portal, and removal of Supply Manager login
- Login options are now displayed in a single box instead of split over 2
- Login options all follow a predictable pattern. Clicking each of the 3 tiles opens a unique login page for each system
- ‘Fleet’ tile removed from login options as this was a circular Journey. ‘Trade Fleet’ text added to the Portal login tile
- Portal username and password boxes removed from homepage to reduce system bias, and drawing attention to something that might not be relevant to you.
The changes have already reduced the volume of login queries – which is great news for everyone.
We also published our CII Award & ICS Service Mark Accreditation logos. They sit proudly on our website, in place of Mike Crane (Sorry Mike!)
Visit the new homepage now; www.lvbroker.co.uk