In July we carried out our second quarterly telephone survey of 2019. We wanted to find out what our brokers who cover Personal Lines think of our service.
We’re dedicated to becoming your ‘Best Loved’ insurer and delivering the best service we can for you. The good news is this really reflects in our latest results. Based on feedback from 252 participants, 99% of you said that your query was resolved effectively. 98% told us we’re meeting our goal of being ‘easy to do business with’ and 99% said you were happy with the service that you received. Good news all around.
We’ve taken a number of steps to improve customer service, including:
- Achieving the Institute of Customer Service (ICS) ServiceMark Accreditation
- Simplifying our service proposition following direct feedback from you
Our quality service was recently awarded at the British Insurance Awards 2019 – we’re delighted to announce that we won at the British Insurance Awards 2019:
- Personal Lines Insurer of the Year Award
- Brand Management of the Year Award
- Customer Care Award
- Transformational Deal of the Year Award joint with Allianz.
We’re glad to have been of help to you! Delivering a quality service consistently is something that we’re proud of and is really important to us. Rest assured we are continually looking at how we can make trading with us as simple and seamless as possible.
A big thanks for all your feedback.
Categories: Personal Lines