Introducing your new Claims Dashboard!

We’ve just launched our new Claims Dashboard functionality on the LV= Broker Portal! It includes all new claims updates from today, and will be populated with previous claim updates over the next week. This will make managing open and closed claims a ‘breeze‘ this spring for your company…. Read More ›

Our new repair network structure

We’ve expanded our Approved Repair Network and strengthened our relationships with Nationwide Accident Repair Services, Vizion and Fix Auto. The new Approved Repairer Network structure will service 60% of repairs. The remaining 40% will be handled through expanded relationships with… Read More ›

%d bloggers like this: